Book Title: Healing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADD
Author: Daniel G. Amen M.D.
An all-new revised edition of the New York Times bestseller that will help you conquer ADD.
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Revised and Expanded): The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Lack of Focus, Anger, and Memory Problems
- Healing Anxiety and Depression: Based on Cutting-Edge Brain Imaging Science
- The Brain Warrior's Way Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- Memory Rescue: Supercharge Your Brain, Reverse Memory Loss, and Remember What Matters Most
- Healing ADD At Home in 30 Days
- Captain Snout and the Super Power Questions: Don’t Let the ANTs Steal Your Happiness
- Stones of Remembrance: Healing Scriptures for Your Mind, Body, and Soul (Memory Rescue Resource)
- Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder
- The Brain Warrior's Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Before 25): Change Your Developing Mind for Real World Success
Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is a national health crisis that continues to grow—yet it remains one of the most misunderstood and incorrectly treated illnesses today. Neuropsychiatrist Daniel G. Amen, MD was one of the first to identify that there are multiple types beyond just purely hyperactive or inattentive ADD, each requiring a different treatment. Now, in this all-new, revised edition, Dr. Amen again employs the latest medical advances in the field, including the largest brain imaging study ever completed on patients with ADD, to identify, examine, and demystify the 7 distinct types of ADD and their specific treatments.
With updated recommendations for nutraceuticals and/or medications targeted to brain type, diet, exercise, lifestyle interventions, cognitive reprogramming, parenting and educational strategies, neurofeedback, and more, Dr. Amen’s revolutionary approach provides a treatment program that can lead sufferers of ADD to a normal, peaceful, and fully functional life.
Sufferers from ADD often say, “The harder I try, the worse it gets.” Dr. Amen tells them, for the first time, why, and more importantly how to heal ADD.